"The ultimate equestrian's work, travel, and ride backpack."
The Stella is the first bag in our travel collection, she's been specifically designed for athletes on the go. This bag will fit your typical items like a helmet, paddock boots, crop, water bottle, and accessories. It also has a designated compartment that opens from 90°-180° to ease the airport / TSA scanning process as well as access your laptop (up to 17"), electronic accessories, documents, and more.
The rear zipper “laptop compartment” opens from 90°-180° for easy TSA / airport scanning.
- Padded interior laptop pocket
- Padded interior tablet pocket
- Standard crop strap with button closure
- Helmet compartment comfortably fits most traditional and wide brim helmets
- Luggage / trolley strap
- Padded anti-theft pocket
- Hidden pocket specifically designed for tracking device
- Wide padded straps
- Lumbar cushion
- Shoulder blade cushions
- Multiple D-rings
This bag has traditional equestrian backpack dimensions:
Height: Appx 19"
Width: Appx 13"
- Outer black vegan grain leather
Exterior Compartments & Pockets
Each pocket can store whatever the rider chooses, here are the ideas behind each one
- Front lower zipper compartment designed to hold writing tools, keys, cards, cash and other typical wallet essentials.
- Front upper zipper pocket designed to carry charms, hairnets, personal products, etc...
- Sling compartment designed to hold helmet, boots, rolled scrim sheet, rolled cooler, etc ... When used by a non-equestrian, this sling easily carries other athletic essentials (IE: soccer ball, volleyball, basketball)
- Logo zipper compartment designed to hold sunglasses, treats, and other essentials not fit for the lower pockets.
- Mid-zipper compartment designed to carry a change of clothes, or your horses supplies (IE: front & hind boots, bellbots, stud kit, etc ...) to separate the supplies from your own.
- Large main zipper compartment designed to carry all rider-needs and essentials.
- Laptop compartment designed to carry work, school, and travel supplies (IE: laptop, tablet, calculator, charger, etc ...)
- Padded lumbar zipper pocket designed to carry items needing the most security while being worn. This pocket is not accessible by others while you are wearing it. Please note, this pocket is obviously not secure and will not provide security when the backpack is removed and or left unattended.
- Multiple d-rings available to clip spurs and other riding equipment and or accessories to.
- Each side has one zipper pocket and one mesh pocket.
- Front lower zipper compartment
- One zipper pocket
- One large sleeve
- One small mesh sleeve
- Three writing tool sleeves
- Mid-size Zipper Compartment
- One mesh zipper pocket
- Large Main Zipper Compartment
- One mesh zipper pockets
- Laptop compartment
- Two large padded sleeve pockets
- One small tablet pocket
- One mesh zipper pocket
Product guarantee & warranty
Your backpack comes with a 180 day (6 month) materials and workmanship warranty and a 180 day (6 month) money back gurantee. This warrants that The Stella is free of manufacturing defects. All suspected defects must be reported to Riviera Equisports within 6 months of your backpack's purchase date.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Products purchased other than from Riviera Equisports or from an authorized Riviera Equisports dealer.
- Damage resulting from wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by Riviera Equisports relating to the product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Riviera Equisports disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
State and International Laws
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state in the United States and in other countries.